Friday 23 May 2008

Minogue: 'Motherhood may not be for me'

Minogue: 'Motherhood may not be for me'



Kiley Minogue has admitted that she whitethorn never hold children.
The Australian star, wHO is 40 next month, said that although she dreams of having a category she sometimes believes it is "non the correctly path" for her.
Speech production to the High German edition of Vogue, Minogue said: "I never had the feeling I was made for a conventional marriage with a house in the suburbs.
"Media interest in 'supermothers', world Health Organization ar at the same time on stage and delivery up children, is understandable. Just for many that is excessively a great deal of a good thing.
"There are besides artists such as Debbie Harry or Dolly Parton world Health Organization have managed to sustain an unbelievable life history without a home.
"Above everything else, it comes down to how practically love you get in you and if you are make to present that love. How things will turn out for me with regards to kinfolk I simply can't til now say."
Minogue promised a change of epitome for her new tour, which kicks off in Capital of France next month.
She said: "The showgirl and feathers ar behind me. I desire a fresh charge. Dungaree Paul the Apostle Gaultier is designing my costumes for the enlistment - whole couture."